This look is super easy and quick. Here at EF Creative studios we love how effective it looks. This look is wearable for a night out and is no problem to wash away either yay!
- Start off by warming a teaspoon size of wax in your palm. The easiest way to apply to the skin is smearing it in a line across the throat. This will give you a thick application that you can split.
- Carefully use a toothpick to make a line across the wax. Keep repeating this step until it makes a deep cut in the wax.
- Apply a light coating of the fake blood. If yours is the light one like ours, start off with this. Then mix the blue food colouring and fake blood to make a darker shade of blood. Apply this all over the wax making sure to cover all seams.
- Using a very thin brush apply the blue food colouring into the slit you made. This will give it depth and will blend so don’t worry. You can then go in with the blood you mixed up earlier and apply under the slit, the blood would thicker here so this will make it realistic.
- Then use a cotton bud and drip some light blood down your throat towards your chest. Play around with the wax now it will be a bit harder and carefully tease it outwards.
- That’s it! By now you’ll be a blood mess and look deathly…just the way we like it!
You will need:
- Fake blood (light)
- Blue food colouring
- A thin brush
- Cotton buds
- A container to mix
- Special effects wax
- A toothpick