Red Carpet season is in full swing and with it has come many drool-worthy makeup looks. We have the insider’s scoop into some of the most gorgeous beauty looks,and want to know the best news of all? We know the exact products used to create these looks, all which can be found between just two beauty counters. We apologise in advance for any bank accounts that may have been hurt during the reading of this blogpost.
Adele at the Grammy Awards:
As Adele hit the red carpet at the 58th Grammy Awards, all eyes were on her flawless, glowing complexion that her longtime makeup artist and hair artist, Michael Ashton, teamed with full fluttering lashes and soft flushed cheeks, which looked effortlessly chic set against the high octane elegance of her Givenchy gown.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick in 210 Buff N
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation in #2
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Blush in #300
- Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara in Noir Mirifique
- Lancôme Auda[city] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Eye Liner
- Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in #4
Kate Winslet at the Bafta’s:
Kate’s look was created by Lancôme Creative Director and Youtube Superstar Lisa Eldridge. The focus was on a statement red lip which perfectly complimented Kate’s loose hair, simple gown and colour pop clutch.
- Teint Idole Ultra 24H RRP €38
- Effacernes Longue Tenue RRP €29
- Belle de Teint in Belle de Miel RRP €43
- Éclat Miracle (coming back soon)
- Blush Subtil – Rose Sable 02 RRP €38.50
- Hypnôse Star Eyes Palette in Mon Smoky RRP €49
- Grandiôse mascara in black RRP €31
- Le Crayon Sourcils Brun RRP €20
- Rouge in Love in 181N RRP €27
- L’ Absolu Velours in 193 RRP €28