EF Creative Studios is a thriving hair and makeup agency based in Dublin 4. The company has grown at a fantastic rate and is now expanding its operations. To support and drive this expansion, we are currently recruiting a talented Personal Assistant/Studio Administrator.
We require a Part Time Personal Assistant / Administrator to support the Creative Director and the wider team with diary management, typing, client liaison, general secretarial support and front desk studio cover. The person will come from an administrative/accounts background, however social media/graphic design skills would be a huge advantage. The role will be fast paced, varied and enjoyable.
- Diary Management – Full control and maintenance of studio/team diaries, making appointments and arrangements for all bookings/meetings with clients and colleagues.
- Email management – Answering all emails and ensuring client queries are responded to in timely manner with our warm and friendly company tone.
- Bookings – Managing the phone-line and updating calendar with any new bookings.
- Front of House – The role will be based in EF Creative Studios premises in Ringsend and the candidate will deal with all visiting clients in a polite and friendly manner.
- Accounts – Invoicing clients as required. Updating accounting software and keeping track of payments Managing receipts and expenses claims.
- Travel – Corporate travel arrangements and bookings to be made as necessary.
- Social Media & Graphic Design – Experience in these is a distinct advantage. You will be asked to update our social media channels, edit images and ensure that comments are responded to as necessary.
- Tech-Savvy – Candidate must have computer experience and a background using account software would be a plus. Other software used would be Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Adhoc Work – EF Creative Studios is a busy place to work and as such, random jobs may arise from time to time. The applicant will be happy to take on any additional tasks required of them.
- Experience in a similar secretarial role
- Qualification in Marketing/Social Media/Graphic Design would be an advantage
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
- Extremely organised, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Self-Motivated, works on own initiative and doesn’t need to be micro-manage
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff in a professional manner both face to face and on the phone
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent English, grammar and spelling with a clear speaking voice / excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated, loyal and well presented
- Diligent, efficient and punctual
- Proactive, enthusiastic and charismatic approach to their role and a flexible, can do attitude to work in general. A good sense of humour will go a long way too!
Rate of Pay:
- Depends on level of experience. Usual administration rates will apply.
- Part time, will be discussed at interview, but can be flexible.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO: