Looking for some last minute ideas for how to spoil your Mum this Mother’s day? Fear not we have got you covered; check out the list below to ensure your Mum thinks you are the best daughter/son in the world this Sunday.
- Instead of a trip to the spa, bring your the spa to her this Mother’s Day. These gorgeous, luxurious gift sets from The Body Shop are guaranteed to give her that serene, spa feeling from the comfort of her own home. Best thing about it? These products really last so the pamper day can be a weekly occurrence, rather than shelling out for just one afternoon at the spa. Spa gift sets range from €37 to €120.
- Make your Mum feel like the Queen she is this Sunday with a timeless fragrance from Roger & Gallet. Not only do they smell divine, the bottles look very impressive on a dressing table adding that extra bit of luxury. Our favourite fragrance is the uplifting Fleur d’Osmanthus Eau Fraiche. The fragrances are priced at €39.75 for 100ml and €19.90 for 30ml and are available from Marks and Spencers and pharmacies nationwide.
- The best gift on the market this Mother’s Day (ok we’re a little biased!) is a makeup lesson from EF Creative Studios. The one-on-one makeup lesson is individually tailored and will focus around what your Mum wants to learn. And Emma will also pass on all her best tips and tricks from many years working in the makeup industry. The vouchers come beautifully packaged and are guaranteed to make your Mum feel very special. Buy online at: https://efcreativestudios.com/shop/makeup-voucher/
- A favourite of Mums across the nation, our good old Dunnes Stores has recently had a major overhaul. With collections from Paul Galvin, Catherine Donnelly, Lennon Courtney and of course Paul Costelloe our humble Dunnes is fast becoming a designer department store – minus the major price tag. Treat your Mum to a voucher and tell her to pick up something gorgeous. One rule though, she has to spend it on herself!
- Nothing makes you feel quite as posh as Afternoon Tea. Once reserved only for the English countryside, Afternoon Tea is cropping up in all your favourite luxury hotels. Featuring tier upon tier of tiny smoked salmon and miniature scones, The Merrion and The Shelbourne have to be our favourites. Just make sure to book ahead, Mother’s Day is bound to be a popular choice!