What to Expect at Bridal Trial
You have either booked EF Creative Studios for your wedding day or are still thinking about booking us. Here is some information about your bridal trial, what to expect and some tips to make it go successfully.
- Your trial day will be held in EF Creative Studios, 24a South Lotts Rd, Ringsend, Dublin 4.
- We offer an in-depth consultation service to all our brides. We will spend up to an hour and a half creating the look for your big day. A trial usually takes between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours, so allow yourself that time.
- We’ll discover what makeup really works for you to accentuate your best features without altering your personal style. We will ask plenty of questions to discover your style and personality.
- A payment of E75 is required in advance of your trial, this covers the cost of your trial and also reserves your wedding date.
- Another member of your bridal party is welcome to accompany you, if they wish to have a trial this may be pre-booked at an additional cost of €50 per person.
- Following your trial we will provide you with a personalised facechart which will be emailed to you with all the products used. We recommend you purchase the lipstick for touch ups.