Designed to give you a strong foundation of technical hair skills to add to your repertoire by learning the basics of hair-styling along with up-styles and fun looks.
1 day workshop on August 29th from 10am to 4pm with one hour for lunch.
The course syllabus is as follows:
INTRODUCTION TO ADAPTABLE HAIR STYLING AND UP STYLING
10am: Health and Safety Introductions
- Tips on packing a small kit
- Basic of blowdrys – straight and curly
- Creating shapes using heated hair tools
- Demonstration on model
- Classic upstyles – Chignon and French Pleat
- Plait work
- High fashion upstyle – created using classic technique with demo model
12.30pm: Break for lunch
1.15pm: Set up and re-cap
Bring your own model with mid-length hair for 1.30pm hands-on learning.
Finish at 3.30 for review and Q&A
WHAT TO BRING
Pin tail comb
Back combing brush
Notebook & pen
About Lorraine Browne: http://lorrainebrownehair.com/about-lorraine/